Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Color Challenge at The Outlawz!!

Wow, I can't believe Tuesday is here already!!  Where did the week go?!  They seem to be going faster and faster that's for sure!!!

It's time for another Color Challenge over at The Outlawz and for this week, the color combo is Cherry Red, Green and White (yum-o!) but there is a twist!!!  The twist for this week's challenge is to use this color combo for your project and include a transparent embellishment :

For my card today I used a darling image from Di's Digi Downloads which is our month-long Sponsor!   


Isn't that image precious?!  The sentiment is from TLC and I thought it was perfect for her (and so true)!  For my transparent embellishments I used a "clear" band-aid (which is placed behind the image) as well as a Band-Aid wrapper!!

Hoping to see you and your creations at The Outlawz this week!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Recycle 
AI Factory - Anything Goes 
Stamp Something - Use a Digi





11 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so precious. I love that image. I will have to try and get in on this challenge. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable!!!! What a cute image and your card is darling! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Sara!! Love the sweet image & sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! Oh this could be me at the moment! Fab colouring and the image is super de doop. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara - I love this card - the image is just fab and your card is so colourful. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya,

    lovely card, love those bold colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is soooo cute! I love the design (especially the band aid wrapper) and the cheery papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab! Fab! Fab!!! Absolutely love it!!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet & adorable card! Very cute image and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card,love the band aid :) thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the challenge. I love that you added a bandaid and wrapper!! too fun!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete