Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kindness Matters

Goooood morning!!!  :)))

Recently my daughter turned 13...wow, I seriously cannot believe how fast that went!!  It seems like yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time and now she's into perfume, bling and makeup!

We had a slumber party for her here with 7 of her closest friends - it was a night of candy, cupcakes, tie dye tee shirts, and teen music.  I decided to make the cupcake toppers to match her peace, love and happiness theme using my cricut and some bazzill cardstock:



I also lost quite a few hours of sleep and some hearing, lol, but she had a blast and got lots of cute little goodies!

So of course, with all those presents, it was time for Mom to start whipping up some thank you cards since sadly my stash is depleted!

I used a new set that I got from a friend called Kindness Matters from Stampin' Up for this cute thank you card:

Nothing ultra fancy, but it has to be mailed!  And here is the inside:


Super simple - and something that can easily be made in multiples rather quickly!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!!

Recipe:
Ink:  Copics *Y06, Y08, Y17*, Momento Tuxedo Black, Making Memories in  Black
Stamps:  Kindness Matters set by Stampin' Up!
Papers:  DCWV Textured Brights Self Adhesive cs, Authentique Breeze Collection
Self Adhesive Gemstones by The Paper Studio
EK Success Foam Squares

Challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network:  Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Butterflies or Buttons
Jelly Park Challenges - Thank you cards


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, all of it! Love the colour combo on the card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cupcake toppers, Sara, and pretty thank you card! It must be hard to believe you have a teenager! Time sure does fly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That was just wonderful Sara! So glad they all had fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I just love butterflies and this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love the colours and butterflies and all those cupcakes too look so yummy.. well done and thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cupcake toppers and a lovely card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like yourDaughters Birthday Party was a hit for sure!! 8-) Love the Darling cupcake toppers you created and Pretty Pretty thank you cards too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well aren't you the coolest mom ever! Those things rock. Love the cards too. Simple and elegant.. I LOVE the yellow and gray.I just bought a yellow and gray paper pad the other day.. seeing this card makes me itch to break it out and get to creating with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cupcake toppers are great, and I'm sure the cupcakes were yummy, too. I'm glad Kyra had such a fun birthday party. This thank-you card is really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent cupcakes and toppers - bet they tasted good too! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete