Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Father's Day TGF-Style

Morning friends!!

Have a quick post today to share a quick card I made for Father's Day using Edward from The Greeting Farm.


I kept it rather simple since the chevrons were quite busy; and just distressed and inked the edges of all the papers in some black Making Memories ink.  Less is sometimes more, right?  ;)  The papers are a mix of DCWV and MME Breeze collection.  I added some light blue self-adhesive gems from Paper Studio in the corners and near the sentiment to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
TGF:  FFF Oh Boy
Digi Darla- Make it Masculine
Love to Create - Father's Day/Special Guy in your life
My Craft Spot - Dad
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. Isn't it your birthday today?! :) fab male card, the chevrons are fab. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Edward is sooo cute! Love the papers too! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sara! Love the chevrons and darling image! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! LOVE that background paper! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to CASE this - right down to those little gems in the corners! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I missed your birthday! I saw your lovely face on The Outlawz and am fairly certain that even after clicking through to your page that I wound up not leaving you a message. Or did I? Probably not... Bad brain!! I hope it was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, it's cute. I like the chevron print with little Edward. As you know, I have such a hard time with masculine cards, so I am jealous of your ability to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LO and your coloring of your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo Studly!!Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the background, your coloring, and the CAS design! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete