Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking a Break

Good morning friends!  Happy Monday and all that jazz.  Hoping each one of you did something fun this past weekend - maybe even got a little crafty.

I was able to sit down and take a break this weekend from the Christmas cards I've been banging out.  Felt kinda nice to just do something non-Christmas-y. 

I had to whip up a birthday card for my brother since my birthday stash is kinda lo at the mo.



I was super happy to use up some old DCWV paper to go along with this little guy, which I thought worked perfectly.  If I recall correctly, it was part of The Sweet Stack.  I also used some Kraft cardstock from The Paper Studio.  There is some flax colored twine from The Twinery and the chocolate button is from the Dress it Up Christmas Cozy Mix of buttons I got from Hobby Lobby.  I apologize for the picture - Santa really needs to bring Momma a new camera ;)

Hope you have a fabulous day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Johanna Sheen - Celebrate
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 
Alphabet Challenge - T for Twine



2 comments:

  1. This is too cute Sara! Love the added twine and of course your coloring is gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The cupcake paper in the background is darling and goes so well with the image you used.

    ReplyDelete