Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hope for Tomorrow

Good morning everybody!

I have a card to share with you today using the beautiful new digi stamp from Some Odd Girl called Butterfly Friend Fairy.  I just love her and all her fairy friends that are new in the SOG store.  If you haven't seen them yet, you definitely have to hop on over and check them out!   Hopefully I'll score some more time today to color the rest of her friends up :)


I brought this beautiful girl to life with Copics and lightly chalked in the image in Studio G chalk ink.  The papers are a mix of Colorbok cardstock and the new collection from Bo Bunny.  Since I'm totally digging green this spring, this paper pad is luurrrvely !!!!  I cut strips of paper from a Kaisercraft collection to create the sentiment which reads "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow".  The beautiful peach flower is from Prima and I offset it with some metal roses from Momenta.  I then adhered some Queen & Co. grey Goosebumps that twinkle ever so slightly.  I also used the Sketch & Stash sketch this week as inspiration, which you can find by clicking here.

Ps - there is a Design Team Call going on at Some Odd Girl until March 2nd!  Click here to find out all the details on how to apply!  

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges:
AUD Sentiment Challenge - Any Sentiment For a Girl
ChalknStock - Anything Goes with Chalk
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Sketch & Stash - Sketch #29

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sara! Love the colors and papers you paired with this cute image! Great coloring and design! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and I love the papers and colours you've chosen too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Sara! Love the sweet fairy and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Sara. I really like the papers you chose. They are so spring like! I think the little flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is INCREDIBLE and I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, such a cute image, wonderful colouring and I love the pretty papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is beautiful! I love all the layers and your gorgeous coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Sara, this is gorg! I've more time to have a snoop through your site today, so I'm having a sneaky look at some older makes. Love your style hun. I'm your newest follower! Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so wonderful. Love the colors, DP's and your awesome image. We are so blessed you joined us last week at our Word Art Wednesday Challenge and hope you'll join us again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, fab image and a wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete