Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Keep On Rockin'

Hey folks!

I have a quick post today to share a masculine, CAS card *gasp*!  My daughter's boyfriend is celebrating his birthday today, so it was time to put aside those girly and cutesy stamps for something boyish.  So challenging for me!

Her boyfriend is into guitars so I thought it only fitting to use the adorable digi stamp from Some Odd Girl called Guitar Kody, which you can find in the SOG store by clicking here!




I used the current Sweet Sunday sketch and the current challenge on the SOG facebook page which is Stars and Stripes as inspiration for my creation.  I stamped off a sentiment from the SOG Music Mae stamp set using Frost White Colorbox Pigment Ink.  The papers were a gift from my friend Gina.

Thats it for me today!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Challenges:
Sweet Sunday - Sketch Challenge 229
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes with Twist:  Get Wordy

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the colors you've used and the patterned papers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-105-anything-goes-with.html

    ReplyDelete