Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Thoughts!

Good morning my crafty peeps!

It is rainy and dreary here in Jersey today so I had to make something bright and cheery to chase away the clouds.  This creation definitely did just that, and I'm super excited that I was able to get it done right under the wire for The Greeting Farm's FFF Anything Goes challenge!

A friend of mine was kind enough to get me one of my favorite TGF stamps, Flirty Anya *thanks girl - you know who you are!!*, so I had to ink her up right away.  She is so adorable and easy to color...love her!


This cutie was brought to life with my Copics and I added some Yellow Stickles to the rose in her hair for some extra yumminess.  The papers are a mix of Recollections kraft cardstock, Bazzill yellow cardstock, and the American Crafts My Girl collection. The sentiment was from the Taylored Expressions Many Minis Occasions stamp collection and was inked in Momenta Rich Cocoa ink.  I used some Queen & Co. self-adhesive pearls and some resin coca roses in my stash.  Underneath the gingham panel, I used a Fiskars punch to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek.  Hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

Challenges:
FFF - Anything Goes
4KraftyGirlz- Anything Goes
AUD Sentiments - Anything Goes w/sentiment
MilkCoffee Challenges - Lots of Layers

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the papers .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable. I love the colours. This really is a happy card, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the yellow :D thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly adorable. Love the gingham! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete