Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Time to TINGO!

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to pop in and share my creation for the newest challenge over at Tiddly Inks.  We are playing TINGO!  It's Tiddly Ink's version of Bingo :) 

I was so happy to be able to play along and inked up my favorite TI girl, Wryn, for another Valentine's Day card.  Only 5 days left - eek!


Wryn is inked up in Copics and I used my Sharpie Poster Paint Pen to create the little polka dots on her dress.  I used a mix of Bazzill cardstock and some Recollections Valentine's papers from last year's collection.  The image, dp and heart are all distressed.  The button I've had in my stash for a long time and thought it worked perfectly.  Finally, I finished it off with some Recollections twine.

There's plenty of time to play along.  Pick a row and jump on in !!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks - TINGO
2CuteInk - Valentine's/Love
Dream Valley - Valentine's Day
Stamp & Create - All You Need is Love
Without Words - Je T'aime

13 comments:

  1. very cute! Great papers, and I love the polka dotted button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our tiddly inks challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sara! You did a great job coloring the sweet image! Love the polka dot button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so wonderful to see you crafting again girl. Love this adorable image and you have done such a fabulous job of displaying her. Can't believe how incredible you have gotten colouring with those copics :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the detail on her dress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the DP's. Thank you for joining in the Valentine challenge at Dream Valley, good luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh - I have ALWAYS loved this image; such an adorable card; love the colors!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for submitting your beautiful card to the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is colored so sweetly and I love her polka dots, such an adorable card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Tingo" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning make,love the colours and gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at without words. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coloring as always! I really love the design and your paper choices as well. Super cute card, girl!

    ReplyDelete