Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little Mermaid Anyone?

Happy Sunday all my crafty peeps!

I was so so happy to be able to whisk away into my craft area and cook up a few cards for my daughter's friend and her twin sister who just turned the big 16!  Her friend is totally in love with The Little Mermaid and I used that as inspiration for her card using this adorable digi from The Greeting Farm!


I used some papers from The Violet Leaf stack courtesy of DCWV.  I finally used up some hand-dyed crinkly ribbon I won in a RAK years ago and attached an adorable little metal crab charm from Spare Parts.  I decided to go a little pearl happy with some Queen & Co. self-adhesive pearls that I've had in my stash for some time.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  Hoping each one of you has an amazing week ahead!

~Hugs
Sara

Challenges:
TGF FFF - Anything Goes

1 comment: