Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Keep on Rockin'

Good morning friends!

I'm so excited because I finally got a chance to haul up in my crafty space and create with a new stamp that I picked up from Some Odd Girl.  Her name is Music Mae and I just love her to bits!She reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger and hip --always listening to music, playing music and aspiring to be a radio jock on the airwaves.

For the month of July, SOG has a fabby sketch that I was totally inspired by.  Here's a peek at
it:

This is what I came up:


Isn't she just awesome?!  And she was so much fun to ink up with my Copics!!!!  I used some new papers from Simple Stories called Summer Fresh.  I also put some Glossy Accents on her beautiful green eyes to accentuate them.  Last but not least, a few Twinkle Goosebumps by Queen & Co. to add some texture and bling ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope your day is a good one!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
SOG- July Sketch Challenge
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Anything But A Square *mine is rectangle*
Oozak Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/a Girly Theme

9 comments:

  1. AWWWW she is soooo cute!!!! What a beautiful card Sara!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sara. I love he way her hair turned out! Simply gorgeous!Miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, meant to say thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the placement of the goosebumps and your paper choices. She looks cute with green eyes and cankles. LMAO. Just kidding. She does look cute on your card, though. You know I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will say it again and again - that hair is just beautiful!! I love it. :D So glad you shared this with us for the July Sketch and over on Some Odd World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun & beautiful card, Sara. Thank you for playing along with us at SOG.

    ReplyDelete