Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Make Everyday Magic!

Happy Saturday and Good Morning friends!

With the weather being brutally hot and humid this week, I had some more time to play in my beloved crafty space!  I am definitely NOT complaining :)

The challenge over at Some Odd World this week is to make something with embossed paper or cardstock, and I was happy to whip out my dusty embossing folders!

I used the current Deconstructed Sketch as inspiration for my creation.  Here is the sketch:



And here is my card using the gorgeous Fairy Magic stamp from Some Odd Girl:
 



Isn't she just magical??   I colored this beauty in Copics.  The papers are a mix of DCWV The Linen Closet collection and Family Ties by Pebbles.  I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder for the strip behind her.  The floral squares have foam squares underneath to pop them up a bit.  The tiny green bling was in my stash and I used some black Memento ink for the sentiment that came with the stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you make some magic this weekend!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
SOG - Embossing
Deconstructed Sketch - DS110
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card.

    Love the layout and the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch. The card is amazing. Thank you for joining Brown Sugar this week.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of papers for this sketch. Love how she is smack dab in the middle of it all, with her pretty dress and wings. You did a great job with her hair to show the translucency (sp) of the wings, too. I love seeing cards with images we colored while together; it always makes me remember and smile. :)

    ReplyDelete