Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Make a Wish this Christmas

Good morning friends!

What's your wish this Christmas?  I realize as I get older that my wishes for Christmas have nothing to do with things that you can buy in the store; although a few crafty items under the tree wouldn't hurt ;)

I have a card to share this morning using this adorable stamp called Dawn Hokey Pokey from Sweet Stamps that I recently won.  I just love her to bits, and although the detail was pretty tiny, she was not has hard to color as I thought she would be.


Precious-ness if you ask me!!  Of course, she is colored in Copics, and has some heated up Liquid Applique on the trim of her coat and the balls at the end of her stockings.  The papers are a mix of Bazzill cardstock and the new Authentique collection called Festive.  I used the last of my American Crafts red and white twine as well as an old ribbon from my stash.  The button came in a Paper Studio button pack from Hobby Lobby.  There are Liquid Pearls in white to mimic snow around her, Stickles in Yellow and Stardust for the star wand and snowflakes, as well as some Polar White Flower Soft for snow beneath her feet.  I then used my Fiskars punch to add a cute little open scallop border.   



Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
Card Mania - Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly - Last  Christmas
Crafty Bloggers Network - Girly 
Lexi's Creations - Snow 

Marker Pop - Happy Holidays  

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sara! Love the traditional colors and adorable stamp! Fantastic coloring and design! Did you see my e-mail? I sent it to you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! FABulous colouring. FABulous 'Snow' too....
    These papers are so pretty and I Love how you have used your twine.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so delightful and sweet!


    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and how they match the dress color so well. Awesome coloring and great design, Sara. :)

    ps. got some candy on my blog if you wish to check out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and image, love the design and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete