Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Friends Make It Easy

Hello crafty friends and Happy New Year! It's been a little while since I've been able to blog with the holidays, snow days, and getting back into the routine of "normal" life!  Felt so good to sit and craft a bit this morning while the kiddies were in school :)

A good friend of mine challenged me with an old Mojo Monday sketch.  I must say, this was a toughie for me, but eventually it all flowed together *finally*.  I didn't color with my Copics for this one *gasp*, yet decided on keeping it rather simple and letting the sentiment take center stage.


The adorable sentiment is a wood-mounted stamp from Inkadinkadoo.  The papers are a mix of Bazzill, DCWV and MME Breeze.  I went with a ribbon and dark grey flower from my stash; and finished it off with a K & Company pearl-centered metal brad. 

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges:
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel - Love, Birthdays and Chicken Soup
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Sara! Love the color combo and layout! Sweet sentiment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great design and sweet sentiment. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful! I love the layers on the background and the sentiment is great. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful sentiment and card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete