Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Believe in the Magic of Christmas

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful ~Norman Vincent Peale

Something happens around Christmastime.  I can't explain it.  Maybe it's just me.  But something about the songs, the lights, decorations and special smells of warm homemade goodies, makes you happy.  It truly is magic.  People are more loving and forgiving, and the world for a time seems a much nicer place to live in.  So in honor of the joy and magic only Christmas truly brings to our hearts and homes,
I made this card for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #166. 

I used the ever adorable Kaela image from Design2Delight and a clear, acrylic Inkadinkado stamp for the sentiment.  I adorned her halo with gold stickles and her wings with diamond stickles.  She looks ready to sprinkle some magic on you today and isn't she looking adorable doing it? 


4 comments:

  1. Sara!!!! Kaela is so cute!! You done did good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara....she turned out so beautiful...don't know why you were ever worried! :D Love your coloring girl and the color of pp you used as a bg for her is wonderful. And of course you know me...love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY know what you mean about the Christmas season... unless you are shopping in the crowds.. what you said is so true. I love it.

    I love this card too.. so sweet. I love the soft colors and the raffia with the star. You know I am lovin the polka dot paper since I love all things polka dot!!

    Great card girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!
    Thank you so much for hopping along with us today!!

    ReplyDelete