Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Warm Gingerbread

Lately I've been hearing comments from people how they're not ready for Christmas; that the stores are decorating too early or goading people into Christmas spending too early.  But not me.  I love Christmas -hardcore.  But one of my favorite things about Christmas is Gingerbread.  Gingerbread lattes, gingerbread men, making gingerbread houses with loads of sickenly sweet candy, gingerbread christmas ornaments or decorations. 
Recently, I joined the new group StampFairy on the CDAC website.  Lo and behold, they were giving away ginger freebies.  Naturally, I did what any good little girl would do - I downloaded him, printed him out and started my journey of ginger love.  And, for added effect, had to put some "Warm Gingerbread" wax on my burner and crank the traditional christmas music.
I got stuck along the way, but all in all, it was a fun journey and I love him to death!  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Awww Sara...this is adorable...and the sentiment is perfect with it! I love the background papers and the little added touches you have put into the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Sara! I love the striped papers and all the bing. Your sentiment is perfect with this sweet StampFairy image.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us.

    ReplyDelete