Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DT Call at Bugaboo Stamps!

One of the very first digi companies I fell in love with was Bugaboo Stamps - their whimsical images by Jodie Mackrell captured my heart from the moment I first laid eyes on them.  In fact, my very first digi download was a bobblehead image from Bugaboo which I colored with my 4 year old twins' Crayola markers!!!  So when the companies blog, Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, posted an open call for a DT, I was so excited.  I am honored to be entering with so many very talented women and wish all my co-applicants the best of luck.

The DT Call requires 1 Bugaboo project and 2 other of your favorite projects. These are the three (3) projects I've chosen to enter for the position:

Nan's Card
Bugaboo offered this cute little bunny as a Freebie Friday image for their weekly challenge a couple weeks ago.  I loved the image and the idea behind it and used my grandmother as inspiration for this card.  Lung Cancer Awareness is symbolized by the Pearl Ribbon.  Unfortunately, I did not have Pearl Stickles, but opted to use the Diamond Stickles I had on-hand for all the ribbons and placed the pearls in the corners as a substitution. 

Eat, Drink and Be Thankful 
How could you not love this adorable little Indian Girl bobblehead from Bugaboo for the Thanksgiving holiday?!  I just had to snatch her up.  The sentiment is TLC Creations and is offered on the CDAC website as a freebie for the current color challenge.




Autumn
Loved this image offered by Mabelle from Whimsy and Stars during the Freebie Digi Challenge a week or so back over at CDAC, and had to use her with my new paper pack from K&Company, one of my favorites.













6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on all three! Good luck on the DT... They would be blessed to have your talent on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara thanks for applying for our DT Call. Great projects, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - they are all Cute creations! great job! thank you for your interest in Bugaboo's DT call and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all super cute. Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara...you're cards are a wonderful expression of the talent that you have. Your eye for detail and for the set up of your cards make them beautiful artistic creations...good luck with the DT call. They would be blessed to have you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara! THank you so much for using my free digi! Your card its simply precious!

    ReplyDelete