Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frame it ALL!

Happy Tuesday all my craft-happy buddies!!!  Hopefully you've all had a good start to yet another week!!  I super excited because my girls have started swimming lessons this week and are lovin' it!!!  I love when they come in from their lessons -their little drenched pool-heads and bodies wrapped in towels.....sportin' their cute little tans - they make me look like a Saltine cracker!!!

I am also super excited about TLC's new set, Frame It All!  There are 4 different fabulous frames in the set - each one so GORJUSS and versatile!! 

For my card today, I chose to use the Frame It All Floral frame and merged it with one of my favorite sentiments from TLC.  I can honestly say when I got the frame from Paulette, I jumped up and ran for my Copics!!


I have to confess -I was a bad girl and didn't write down all the colors I used - I got so wrapped up in shading that I lost track, lol.  I enlarged the frame and added the sentiment to make it the focal point of the card, but I know I'm going to use these over and over again with other images and sentiments, too!!   I think the whole set of frames, merged with various word art, on a set of cards wrapped in a matching ribbon would make a cute little present, don't you?  If you love the frame as much as I do and would love to see the rest of the set, click here!  I'm telling you - they are fabulous and you won't be disappointed!!

Recipe:
Medium:  Copics
Image and Sentiment:  TLC
Papers:  Old World Stack by DCWV
Pure Color Essentials 5/8'' Gingham Ribbon
Crocheted flower by Dorcas (won thru blog candy -Dorcas Designs)

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Your Favorite Cupcake (I went with:  In the Garden)
Meljen's Designs - No more than 2 layers
The Outlawz - Monday Greeting Card Challenge - In the Garden
OSAAT - Anything Goes
StampsRUs-Through the Garden Gate
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - What Works For You
Sketches By Carly - Sketch #73
Digi's with an Attitude - Free & Easy July
Charisma Cardz Challenge - All About Flowers




17 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Sara your card is gorgeous and elegant! I love the focus on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, this is so beautiful and elegant. I love how you've colored the flowers. This has a vintage-y, romantic look. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my lovely. This is another corker. Love the gingham/ crochet combo. Very nice. xxx
    Thanks also for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh , this is really Lovely! Love the colors you chose and the elegant vintage dp too! Just a really Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty and elegant card Sara.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's this week! Much greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara that is so pretty! Great job! Miss Copic Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara!:)
    I love the crocheted flower. Did you make it yourself? Anyway so cute!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Sara!! I love the peachy color with that black and white ribbon and peachy crocheted flower with button. Just Gorgeous!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sara this card is stunning! I love the old world elegance of it. The papers you used give it a wonderful vintage charm. And that sentiment is so wonderful. You did an incredible job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous central frame :o) The card is stunning!. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thnks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and elegant card, great colouring of the frame-just lovely!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Sara - I am loving this frame - no wonder it is a favourite with you! Gorgeous colouring and details too! Thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful. I too love the frame and will be checking it out. Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the MSL 'summer flowers' challenge and we hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous work, great sentiment and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful! love the colors and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete