Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Kind of Exercise :)

Woot, woot!!  We all made it to Friday!!  Hopefully you all had a good week and are gearing up for some weekend fun whether it be with friends or family, or just hanging around enjoying some down time.



Talking about fun, I just love this new sentiment from TLC.  It reads "Exercise - Walking up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a purchase."  You can find this fabulous sentiment in Paulette's new set called, Define This, by clicking here.  I just have to chuckle every time I read it because it reminds me of something I would say!! 

Isn't the word art just fabulous?? As soon as I read it, this image came to mind - I've had this Bratz image that I got from a friend for awhile and have never used her so it was so much fun and so perfect to bring her to life now.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have an awesome weekend - maybe even get a little "exercise" in ;)

 Recipe:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Image:  Bratz coloring page off internet
Sentiment:  TLC
Papers:  Bazzill cs and SEI Chocolat
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Wedding embossing folders

Challenges:
Stamp Something - Something with Bugs or Butterflies
AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog - Sentiment with more than 2 words 
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open 
Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Just adorable, hon! I am loving that image and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and certainly an apt description of Exercise. Visiting from Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR JOINING BUGABOO AT CATCH THE BUG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment!! What a great card!! Love it!! Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy, Sara! I love your Bratz card. They are so fun to color! I appreciate the visit and sweet comments on my blog!
    Luv,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that's definitely my kind f exercise lol! Fab image - gorgeous colours

    The papers work wonderfully with the image
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh she's so sassy and oh so cute! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he, I misssed this this morning, as I went shopping with a girlfriend today, and shall I just say, this card sums up my day lol!! I was loaded with bags too, but it was all for my children - my son is 7 next saturday, and I hadn't got anything yet, and my daughter is 9 early august, so i got her a few bits too!! Suffice to say, I feel like I've done a complete workout lol!! Hope you're having a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...oh this card would be so typical for me! Of course it could be for any girl...don't we all just love to shop? The colors that you went with are so perfect for this image. They really make her stand out...and those butterfly's make it feminine without being too "dainty". I love that you took and embellished that strip of paper behind her...it's the little added touches that really make your work shine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant - love it!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

    Hugs

    Rx

    ReplyDelete