Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meljen's Sweet as Candy (or Cookies) Challenge

How excited am I that Meljen's Designs offered the cutest gingerbread men around during their new release!!!   I loved the Little Star Gingerbread and the Little Heart Gingerbread image so much but couldn't decide, and ended up with both, lol.  My first entry for the challenge uses the Little Star Gingerbread image.

I made the following card with watercolor pencils and DCWV The Christmas Stack.  I distressed the image as well as the background papers.  I am entering the following card for the Sweet as Candy (or cookie) Challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the MelJen's Designs Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing in our last challenge over at MelJens.
    Happy Christmas and a wonderful new year!!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sara! Getting pretty good with those water color pencils :D. Love the dp..great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I chope you come back to visit soon!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete