Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Special Delivery

My hubby came home last nite and treated me to my Christmas present early....Michael's was having a huge sale on most everything, and he picked up some new pencils and trim for me for next to nothing since I've been working on limited supplies for what seems like forever!  After oohing and ahhhing, and kissing and hugging, I went to work on this new StampFairy image I recieved for applying to the DT Call.  I am entering the card into the following challenges:

Teddy Stampers Challenge #25 -Christmas Teddies
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC310
Cupcake Craft Challenge #121 - Non-traditional Christmas
Stamp Fairy -Glam It Up Using Glitter Challenge

Card Recipe:
Image and Scalloped Oval:  Artist's Loft watercolor pencils
Papers - DCWV The Christmas Stack
Sentiment:  Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Ink:  Colorbox Sky Blue Pigment
Stickles:  Silver for the halo, Diamond for the angel's wings, and Crystal around the inside oval as well as around the scalloped circle.
Martha Stewart snowflake trim

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl this is sooo cute.. would be perfect for a Christmas baby card. It is so soft and precious. How awesome is your hubby? I LOVE that snowflake trim too. You listed that you color with watercolor pencils... do you use an aquabrush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, this is just Adorable!! Love all the sparkly glitter and your soft shimmery papers!! Beautiful coloring on this cute little angel!!
    Awwh, what a sweet hubby!! Mine wouldn't even know who/what Michael's is!! LOL!!

    Thanks for playing with us for our first challenge at StampFairy!

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card girl! I absolutely love it...the colors are perfect for that wonderful image...and that dp is to die for! And of course lets not forget the glitter....totally terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! love the colours you have used!! Oh your hubby sounds fab!! Thanks for joining in with us for the 1st Stamp Fairy Challenge! hope to see you next time too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you certainly have glammed that cute little teddy up for sure. This card is just gorgeous:)Thanks for joining us in our very first challenge at StampFairy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors. They are so soft, which is perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling!! Our husband's should get together, mine doesn't much care about shopping at Ms but he will because he knows it is my favorite place. Kind of like when we go to his favorite place: Future Shop LOL

    Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy Challenge.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your Christmas card, the sparkle looks fab! Sounds like you really enjoyed your gifts! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this card. So soft and sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great hubby! I love your card! Cute image, and beautiful blues!

    ReplyDelete