Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big News!!

Hi all my fabby friends!!  I have some wonderful news that I wanted to share with you now that I've gotten the green light to let the cat out of the bag ;)  I am thrilled, to say the very least, to let you all know that I am officially apart of the TLC Design Team as of today!!!!  Thank you Paulette for this amazing opportunity; and I am so honored to have been chosen and to be working along side with so many talented women.  If you get a chance ladies, please stop by and check out my fellow teamies blogs - they are each so talented and I'm sure you'll gain some inspiration looking through their blogs!

Jill
Judith
Karen
Angela
Hetty
Rhonda

13 comments:

  1. WAHOO a big congrats to you Miss Sara! HUGS!!!You sooo deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic news, I am so pleased for you. Congratulations. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats, you SO deserve it! =D I can't wait to see what you come up with. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara....
    Thanks for your kind words. Also congrats to you on making the TLC Design Team.
    I am thrilled to be DT member for the next three months and very happy to be working along side of you
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!! Huge congrats!!! They are will be blessed to have you as part of their team and I just know you will have amazing projects to show us!!
    (You know you make me giggle every time I come here with your "I scrap, therefore I am broke" graphic??)
    hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Sara! What fantastic news! I've been missing you!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again Sara!!! Paulette is awesome to work with. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Yeah you! I can't wait to see your creations!



    Thank you for posting about my blog candy. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sara, congrats on being in the DT of Create with TLC. I hope we will have some fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congreats to you Sara!! You will do a fabulous job!!! Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team~! So happy to have you with us.
    Looking forward to all your beauties.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOHOOOO that is such AWESOME news sweetie, CONGRATS can't wait to see your TLC creations!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete