Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

1st TLC DT Card

Ever do something really stupid??  Make a mistake??  Come on - fess up, ya know ya have!  LOL, I know I have.  I'm always telling my girls that saying "You're Sorry" is not just words...it means learning from your mistakes, moving forward and trying your hardest to not do it again.  And from that, I drew inspiration for my first DT card for TLC. 

Isn't she adorable??  She kinda reminds me of one of my girls when they have to apologize!!!!  I got her forever ago from Whoopsy Daisy when I first started with digi stamps and have never used her.  The sentiment is part of a new set from TLC which you can find by clicking here.  I think the two go together fabulously and both hold so many possibilities, dontcha think?  I created the colored border around the image with the same Copics that I used for her outfit and the papers came from TLC as well~And don't forget!!!  Paulette gives away word art, images and papers daily for free, so if you haven't been to the TLC blog in awhile, come on by and take a look around!!

Recipe:
Medium:  Copics
Image:  Whoopsy Daisy
Sentiment and Digi Papers:  TLC
Bazzill cs
Close to My Heart self-adhesive pearls
Crocheted flower by Dorcas from Dorcas Designs

Challenges:
Fab-n-Funky Challenges - Bermuda Triangle
Simon Says Stamp - Lemon and Lavender
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Friday Copic Marker 6/24 Anything Goes CPC062411

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I saw it on TLC earlier, and couldn't wait for you to post it so I could comment! =D That image is just adorable, the dp is perfect, and I loooove that crocheted flower. Absolutely perfect, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are teaching your girls such a good, but hard lesson. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. You are right, that sentiment is perfect with that image~ Love the coloring and design and colors you have chosen. Again congrats on the design team spot! hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the purple and your saying blends so nicely to make it a show winner.

    Hugs, Lori m who makes tons of mistakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Sara.... love the colours!!!
    And of course the sentiment *lol*...
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Sara! I know you had said you were having a bit of trouble with coloring but it doesn't show at all! It looks great!
    I always say that if you learn from your mistake it is no longer a mistake but a life lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sara,
    What a beautiful blog you have. It is a pleasure to be with you in the design team. I love this purple card, the way you devided the paper and the flower is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Just perfect for our triangle challenge at Fab'n'Funky...good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOO I absolutely LOVE these colors,,,purple is sooo my favorite!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish my boys would learn from their mistakes! Cute card, thanks for joining our triangular challenge at Fab n Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and I love the darling little flower. thanks for sharing with us this week at Fab 'n Funky.

    ReplyDelete