Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

H is for Hugs

The new round of challenges is underway over at the CDAC.  If you haven't had a chance to check them out this week, then you seriously need to!!  The images this week are amazing!!

One of the freebies offered in the Freebie Digi Challenge is this cutie from Melissa T. Liban Illustrations.  Immediately, I thought it would be cute for a Father's Day card for my Dad from the girls. 

Isn't it precious?!  The corrugated paper behind the image came from my Dunkin' Donuts coffee holder.  Nifty way to recycle ;)  I thought it looked like a wood fence behind Daddy Bunny, swinging his little one in the backyard :)

Recipe:
Image:  freebie on CDAC by Melissa T. Liban Illustrations
Sentiment:  TLC
Papers:  Bazzill cs and pp in stash
Stickles:  Cotton Candy (nose) and Diamond (tail puff)

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Challenge 61 - Fathers Day
Paper Sundaes - Challenge 72 Lets Get Sentimental
One Stop Craft Challenge - Week 34 Texture
Paper Crafting Journey - PCJ Challenge 11 Anything Goes

 

18 comments:

  1. This is so so cute!! Love the little bunny, and your colouring fabulous! love all your layers too, a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely. Sorry I've not been over for a few days, I'm in some kind of FayeWorld timewarp. I love, love, love this spotty paper. I think I may have a spotty relapse now. But anyway, the sentiment on this card is just too cute and so is the image acually. And I notice you've entered Paper Sundaes, thanks for playing with us. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your coffee container! I love the lime green and turqouise together, too. Cute card, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, this is so cute! I'm now a follower...found you at The Outlawz!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the texture on your card! Thank you for joining in at OSCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely work.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara, this came out amazing, love the teddy bears and the sentiment is different, really like this style. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable, hon!! Absolutely love it!
    What a great idea to use that coffee holder!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW so sweet! Love it!

    HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, your card is so cute! I love the papers and you paired up the perfect sentiment and image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sara what an awesome idea for the coffee holder and it does look like a fence! Love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AWESOME Sara!! Great way to recycle your cup =) I bet g-pa will LOVE this. I really need to get hopping on Father's Day cards myself--need that ooph! Maybe I'll get on over to CDAC and check these out *Ü* THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! lovely sentiment and great use of corrugated card board!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing along with Paper Crafting Journey! Beautiful card!!

    Laura (sandytoz)
    PCJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, and I love your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely fabulous as always. I love the design. I love the idea of using the corrugated coffee thingy :) on it!! Hmm, I probably have some in my car!!! Thanks as always for your kind words on my project today!
    hugs from Oregon~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWWWWW Sara how absolutely DARLING!!!!! SOOOO LOVE this sweet image, and love your colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete